Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Garage clearout

Tight fart

MG (with initials like that you must be in the wrong forum and therefore precluded from bidding for sale items. In fact, are you a member of the club, if not then F*CK OFF.

Just kidding, I have had a really bad day and I'm very drunk due to the consumption of two bottles of Shiraz. Still my little bro has just sent me pictures of his Superlight recently repainted and it looks better than mine *mad* Can this day get any better.

I'm rambling, may go to the sheds since I'm shedded.

Edited by - Tyrone on 13 Feb 2004 23:38:48

Tyrone

Funny you should mention the MG club, I've been a member for over 25 yrs & got my badge to prove it last year. I've seen the light, sold both my Midgets & have now resigned, so I'm fully committed to Se7ens. Should have done it years ago.

Sorry to hear you've had a bad day, 15mins to go & I've escaped any disasters. Shiraz is not my cup of tea! I'm a Pinot Noir or Gamay man (French wine is King in my book).

I'm green with envy that you have a Superlight, makes my 100bhp xflow look sad. Why do you need new GF wings, you have those luverly CF jobbies. Tell you what, I'll swap the yellow wings for your CF ones. Perhaps you won't buy that one.....

No hard feelings?

Mark

Mark,

Honestly buddy no hard feelings, but just to compound my misery you misread my thread. It's my brother who has the Superlight. I have a Super Sprint, which quite frankly looked carp when I bought it, but now it looks the dogs danglies (dangleys) *confused* Anyway, Little Bro has gone and trumped my recent efforts. Still fair play. I didn't really NEED the yellow cycle wings but I fancied seeing what they looked like as a change with my BRG and yellow noseband.

O/T was it you I bought dampers from last year?

French wine is king in my house too, but tonight I didn't have any so I drank Australian. They are both better than Californian or German!!!!

Edited by - Tyrone on 14 Feb 2004 00:30:29

Tyrone

Sorry I misunderstood the bit about your brother's Superlight, but to be fair it could have been interpreted either way & my mitigating circumstances were a pint & a half of Bass. I'm still envious of your Super Sprint (& your bro's Superlight).

Not guilty on the dampers, especially if they didn't work!!

What's your fav French wine?

We better end this banter, we seem to have hijacked this thread.......

Mark

Tyrone

Every cloud has a silver lining! I've just managed to pick up a spare set of wings & nose cone in black (my colour) from the Grads forum.

So the yellow ones are yours for the taking, how's that after black Friday?

I reckon you owe me a nice bottle of Morgon (Beaujolais) now! Only joking.....

R.Phillips

Instead I'm interested in the race wheels, what axle are they off, what make/design are they?

& most importantly what cost are they??

Thanks

Mark