Click here if you are having website access problems ×

1969 Lotus Elan is sold

Lawrence_Z

norma, do you have any pics of your car ? would be interested to see them ... its rare that you see a nice elan and I am a big fan

paul matty's prices always seem pretty expensive .. like on the 12-14k mark. Can I ask you waht running thyem is like ? Presumablky they are quite fragile and require lots of TLC ?

Although I don't know the seller, I've seen the car on the road in Dundee on a few occasions, and it looks superb in the flesh. *thumbup*

Also, Agra is a local engineering shop, who come highly regarded, I use the in a professional capacity, and know John Fyda (the owner) who is a top bloke. 😬

Ross and The Doors

Norman... this will make you 😬 ... my brothers DNC Sprint with Californian body finish was valued a few years ago at £25k..... though he did spend something like that figure on it. Today, I guess it original 's worth £15k (it has had so much time and effort on it, such as plastic looking seat trim as per original spec, however they used volvo spec leather made to look plasticy. On the rebuild only one item is believed origional other than the chassis plates, numbers etc, namely the steering wheel. That said it is a nce carbut not as much fun as Mutley *cool*

Tricks...aka darstardly

Y57 CDS "Mutley"