Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Born again

owelly

I have just forked out £103 to insure a poxy Honda C90 mopedal thing! The insurancy woman said its because us "middle aged men who are returning to motorcycles are a greater risk"

I'm only thirty-flippin-two and I've always been a great risk.

AND if I'm born again, how come I have only one tummy button? The mrs Insurance couldn't explain. *confused* *confused* *confused*

Thats better. I feel calm again. I'm off to hoover the garage again........................ 😳 😳 😬

savin up to be eccentric. but for now, i'll just be stupid...

hmmm... a fair bit cheaper than my seven...

my premiums have gone:

1998 1634 - first year - no one would touch me. but they did give me 4 yrs NCB. 4000 limit

1999 534 - much better, different company and 6000 limit

2000 334 - getting better still even with unlimited

2001 500 - moved to london - would have been 300 in shropshire...

2002 500 - similar..

2003 1200 - oh dear. a little accident, reduced to 7500 miles. and its now an 1800 with 190 bhp instead of a 130 bhp 1600

2004 850 - looks like they're forgetting my little accident in 2002. moving to newcastle will drop it to 500.

please don't add all that up and tell me how many upgrades i could have had....

HOOPY R706KGU Hoopylight R

be gentle, its my first time......

My insurance is £500 5000 mile limit, I'm 28 and its my first year in a 7. Living in south esix..... but i appear to have had a slight hedge incident this year as well, so maybe it won't be coming diwn next year.... and then theres the speeding fine.... d'oh!!!!! *eek* 🙆🏻

Hello shedders,

Wot a delight to be a serious old git (48), insurance, £178 3k pa (on 7) dont ask about tin top, with offspring on board costs nearly what the flippin thing is worth!!

Time for bed said zebedee

boing!

£316 for my 7, & £619 for my V6 Vectra, Insurance companies can charge what they like.

I feel sorry for the youg un`s Insurance is sky high for those poor soles. There should be an insurance company prepared to take on 18 to say 22 year olds, at a reasonable rate, £500 fully comp, but the down side and incentive, to not have accidents as the excess will be £3500.

Now where is my ole mate RICHARD UMBONGOO, I`m sure his number is here somewhere. Good ole Nigerian Insurance company thats what we all need.

Kiwi

Only 3k miles *confused* You must have another 7 as well to use once the miles run out

Or does your speedo keep coming disconnected 🤔 *eek*

Once I'm out of London I'll be able to make the 7 unlimited mileage again - as it is I've used up all my miles this year (give or take - but only a month until I renew).

I'm up to about 48k, thats 37k miles done in 6 years. Hmm.... Must blat more

HOOPY R706KGU Hoopylight R

Elizabeth has just got her renewal... she's a girlie, 28 years old and it's £240! She's really chuffed, she's paying about £600 on a N reg Astra!!! *smile*

My 'blade insurance is £480 for 7500 miles through MSM, I'm a boy, 30 years old. *tongue*

150 quid for my Striker fully comp and 130 quid for my Husky 610 supermoto! 😬

Saying that, I now live oop north and they were both quite a bit higher than that when I was in the deep sweaty south! *wink*

i'm suprised you couldn't get a better quote fot dogbox though - surely they should have been paying you 🤔 *confused* *confused* *confused*

Glub!