Click here if you are having website access problems ×

VDO Fuel Guage & Tank sender Unit

Mike C

Mike,

I think I might still have one in the garage.....not 100% certain as to its capabilities.

I replaced it when I had a problem with my guage, and I subsequently believe that it was a wiring problem rather than the guage itself!

Sorry, I can't help with the sender........

If I still have it, you can gladly have it. FOC of course, just in case it is faulty!

Let me know your address.

Andrew

07884 311330

Mike

Got a sender sitting in the garage. Just come out of the old tank. I think who ever installed it into the tank put it in 90 deg out. I never got below 6L on the Stack. Im pretty sure it will be no use for the ATL tank.

Andrew

Now have an extra big toy cupboard, with a stream that runs through it after heavy rain

Hi Andrew R and Andrew D (this could get confusing!)

AR, Thats a great offer, I'll buy you some serious beers. Could I give you a call in the morning? Thanks.

Andrew D, Thanks as well. I have taken the bag tank and all fixings to Phil Stewart as requested. I'd really like the sender unit and I have an external fuel injection pump for the ATL tank now. I probably cant use it, do you have an internal pump we could do a swap for? If not you can have my pump anyway.

Sorry but I don't have a record of your number any chance of giving me a buz on 07770 968944.

Many thanks

Mike