Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Vauxhall HPC with Carbs

Greg Park

Greg,

May i be so bold as to say that maybe your 'perefct' HPC isn't out there !! Well not for sale anyway !! As far as i can remeber you have been looking for about a year and i'm sure you have seen many briiliant cars but they have not come up to spec in some way.

You could always get one that is slightly less specced than the one you ideally want and then spec it yourself !!! *confused*

Sorry if that is taken as being a little harsh but that is what most people have to do, if not, they are extremely lucky!!

iab,

Thanks for your advice. Yes I have considered this option and yes I have seen alot of HPCs.

I've seen two which were 'perfect' the first owner decided not to sell his, the second is looking for a Superlight R and has given me first option on his HPC when he comes to sell to me (hence why I'm trying to find a SLR in Wanted).

I have thought about buying another HPC to keep me going but don't want to buy then have to sell and buy again.

In the meantime I'll keep looking as I've got the time.

Parky

Greg - don't suppose you bought the HPC 235 at CC did you??! Its been sold either way ! Was on my way out of the door when i thought i had better check, i called CC to be told it had just been sold !!

markez9,

No i didn't, I called CC on Friday to make an appointment to see it and it had gone so I posted on blatchat I knew you were planning on going (you obviously didn't see my post).

Looks like I'll probably wait until the HPC I've lined up comes availalble, hopefully not too long! 😬

Parky

• 3 weeks later...