Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

X-flow Di-Dion for repair - offers

Chris Brain

Due to a change in work commitments I no longer have the time to rebuild my car.

Its a 1990 di-dion, 5 speed box, quaiffe LSD, 1994 arrowstar suspension upgrade (flat-floored), FIA rollbar, twin 45's, stainless 4 into 1, 7" race can, ext ign cut-off, adjustable leather seats, red/ali with clamshells, 5 x 5 spoke revolutions, tonneu, wind defectors.

There's everything included but the engine however the ancillories like distributor etc can be included.

the car had done about 22K and was involved in a 30 mph impact with a hedge & a ditch.

It requires:

"long front" chassis repair from arch (£1500 - £2000 ish)

Nose Cone, grill, radiator, oil cooler, scuttle, bonnet, windscreen & mounts, headlights, rear wheel arch, front wish-bones (1side), side screens- total cost approx £2500 inc vat from Caterham

Not sure how to price it so I'll let it go for best offer over £1000

e-mail or call on 07808 971304

The above poster is right.Things,especially sevens,bashed or not, go for top money on ebay.You can place a reserve,your best above £1000.00 will be loved by ebayers and Ill hazard a guess now that it will go for at least £3000.00.Make sure you give a good description and plenty of photos.

Jeremy