Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Count

I.Mupferit

Who said I was bothered Brent ? just posting to make Friday PM conversation. The reason I posted was because the anonymous Baldrick had in effect altered the context of my reply to the initial post by editing the topic/initial post. Baldrick's subsequent closing of the thread prevented me having the right of reply. Selective editing of history is something I normally only associate with Tony Blair and his cronies but it seems the erstwhile Baldrick has adopted a similar habit. I'm happy for people to have a bash at Arnie, he's very thick skinned. It's odd that I often get stick for any defensive comment I might make sitting in the camp where he is a friend of mine that I'm happy to defend.

Why are you so bothered as to post about ? Sounds like paranoia to me and before anybody says it, Baldrick isn't me or anybody I know either. 😬

shrewdcookie - my Caterham site - UPDATED !

Count,

I hadn't seen the original posting so was unaware of the context in which you posted and no I'm not at all bothered about it.

Anybody can say what they like about Arnie, as far as I am concerned, and I really couldn't give a toss. I know you are a friend of his and that, obviously, is entirely up to you whom you regard as a friend. 😬

And I was just making Friday afternoon conversation as well. Having got back from the pub at 3.30 it seemed like a good idea to alleviate the boredom before wending my way home.

Obviously, your reasoning was similar to mine and I can applaud that.

Brent

Zetec 209