Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Crashed and burned

Debert

😬 I'd just like to point out for the benefit of the Shedders, I'm not building a slow-car (hopefully), I'm building a fast-car s-l-o-w-l-y ☹️

Unlike MOOmin who could knock up a car in the space of a fag-break 😬 😬

MooSpeed

Edited by - MooSpeed on 6 Feb 2004 14:52:24

Mav

Feel free to phone me if you want some advice, or any help cramming. 07786-177132.

Lots of multi choice on OSPF - Which i only found out existed on Wedsnesday!

Ran out of time in the exam - two minutes to go and i get a sim on VLANs set up incorrectly, just chose to skip it, and last question is ANOTHER sim on Access Control Lists (ACLs) which i have never set up in real life and spent the whole of Thursday cramming on!

I never expected to pass first time, having only got the INTRO & ICND revision books on christmas eve, 5 weeks to cram in 12 weeks revision. Just not enough practise.

Still, overall a good experience, and i had to try the exam, just to get the classroom experience.

When's your exam booked for? i took my course with "Wave Technologies" at Old Street, booked through Thompson / Prometric Testing.

I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message

Editted cosz i kan't evin spool CEESCOO write

Edited by - Fletch on 7 Feb 2004 15:22:56

having worked with 1 of crisco's 2 founders, her motto is ACL's are the Most fun one can have w/ a router 😬

the first crisco i ever had was serial number 000FF AGS router...now that's ancient stuff

VLANS are relatively simple -- until you start mapping ELANS to theem, and mixing in OSPF to deal with path costs, etc..

ah, youth -- i remember when we only had RIP & IGRP *wink*

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 SV VHPD