Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Autoglym "Lifetime Protection" systems "under the counter..."

Julian Thompson

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

😬

You're not going to believe it 😬 but Dave and Karl at Emerald are working on a plug in adaptor loom for me so I can have an Emerald ECU. We're fitting some Jenvey throttles and I'm getting some serious pipework from the USA - retaining the heat exchangers of course because I've gone all soft since I sold the 7! A set of larger injectors and a careful remap and I've got 340bhp in my head as a target.....

So now you can see why I need you to buy more Autoglym, dammit...... 😬

Dave and Karl are doing the conversion but with research backup and direction from me. We are all a bit keen to dispel the "It's a Porsche so you've got to be super careful" load of crap and see it just as a flat 6 motor like any other. The engine doesn't know it is a "Porsche" after all *wink*.

I am hopeful of big results at a low cost and think that it will be fun to enlighten the Porche community!!!!

😬

Keep you posted, but Ant - I'd stop buying that magazine as it might prove expensive...

"Because I'm a prat" is about the only answer I can think of.

Oh yes and the other one is that I hate the spoilers on the 993.

But what I should do bearing in mind that I drive about 2 miles a day and never even have time to use the RS is sell my 330D tourer and the RS and buy a new GT3 for weekends and have a £300 car to go the 1 mile to work!

But then again I always wanted 4 cars:

Caterham - Done it.

964RS - Doing it.

Sixties Ferrari - Erm, lottery win anyone?

1973 RS 911 - When I get it I will either want it to be a museum piece again or it won't live up to my expectations!

Hmmmmn. If I had all the money I've wasted on cars through the years I could probably buy another one off my list. Arse.

*eek*

IMPORTANT.

Could Mr John Gaines please call the shop ASAP. Business post can't deliver your parcel because of some problem with the address..?

Could you ask for Johnathan Griffiths please and call on 01625 261581; if you get an answerphone please leave a message and he will call you straight back.

Ta.

Also, just to say we still have a few of these kits left but won't be able to easily order any more once these have gone.

Julian *smile*

BTTT *arrowup*

John - PLEASE,PLEASE give us a call!!!!

Business Post are holding the parcel and will return it to us soon if you don't call to sort the address - I don't know what is wrong with it but clearly it is not right!!!!

If anyone knows John and how we might get hold of him let me know!

Regards

Julian

• 5 years later...