Click here if you are having website access problems ×

What's Happening?

KevSull Too

hey kev, go eat at Original Joe's (meatball sandwich), The Stinking Rose(everything Garlic), or catch the ferry at the weekend to Sam's in Tiburon(brekkie, bloody mary's, view the bay)....

G*d i miss living in that *one* place in the US....

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 SV VHPD

Wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble!!!

Hi Kev *smile*

Thought you might be suffering from the effects of wibble withdrawal; I hope this helps.

😳 nothing...

San Francisco 🤔 Is that near Hunstanton 🤔

Not a hooge amount is going on except I am starting to feel all tingly regarding the Anglesey track day - my spandex is ready, and my throbbing blue love machine is MOT'd, insured and taxed for another year 😬 *thumbup*

S713UMY

1.8K Viper Blue and Black

Spent a year out in San Fran and loved it out there - saw a few 7's, but drove an enormous Chrysler Sebring thing which Mrs GTD and I loved in a different way! *wink* *wink*

G 4 Geoff

I do not want a carbon fibre steering wheel!