Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Caterham Cleaning Outfit

Mrs GTD

FH

I'm not planning on cleaning the car - the suggestion is that GTD wears the outfit on cleaning occasions, so I'll let him know he has to keep the spangles away from the bodywork. Maybe he could just wear a leotard and the headgear instead? 😬

No, no, no, no, no, no! Leotards are an endangered species - Nomex underwear is allowed, as long as you sew up the rood bit at the front 😳

And, please, one Shedder in spandex is quite enough thank you *tongue*

FH *cool*

Bagsy the video camera...it's going to be very entertaining watching all these boys in their spandex/nomex/leotards/whatevers cleaning their cars 😬 *thumbup*

I also nominate Mrs GTD and FH as two of the judges...GTD you can't judge as you will be too busy trying not to touch your paintwork with your spangles *tongue*

*wink*

Rach

i shall be wearing my gym kit tonight at the gym. the shorts are normal but the top is a lycra/cotton mix so is quite tight and slinky. apparently it also keeps you warm and dry when exercising in the cold - but that's a fringe benefit i think *smile*

If you really want I've got two sets of rowing lycra - like this here

HOOPY R706KGU Hoopylight R

Edited by - hoopy on 3 Feb 2004 16:50:10

Edited by - hoopy on 3 Feb 2004 16:50:26

i'll be in the BLINDING COLOURFUL SHIRT OF DEATH....as Hoopy describes it....which means you lot must just pack it in now as i'm the WINNER *thumbup* *thumbup* 😬 *wink*

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 SV VHPD

Edited by - Steve-B on 3 Feb 2004 19:35:39