Click here if you are having website access problems ×

S*d

Myles

Bugge*. 🙆🏻 *mad*

Overloaded my parents washerdrier this evening 😳 causing the belt to fall off. Managed to get the sucke* back on, but the main pulley wheel is wobbly and the belt had a Satan-skating-to-work-stylee snowballs chance of staying on... As mentioned in my pleas for help in Chitchat/techtalk, the case of the machine is fortknoxified (no handy inspection panels - the whole rear *half* of the machine appears to have to come off...

So it looks like I'll have to pay for a man to come out and tighten up a single, solitary, lonely, flippin expensive nut *mad*

AR7E indeed...

Keep BC free and open for ALL. Membership No. 43xx

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Yes - all my mirrors are SPA...

...but I've not updated any of the piccies since I upgraded from the teeny Formula jobs to the larger Saloon/old-spec GT jobs - these are a huge improvement in visibility terms, but don't look too elephant like...

...if you like the smaller SPAs (I sold mine - sorry) - then there is a tentative bulk-purchase of some really good carbon-fibre copies that we stumbled across whilst at the Autosport show on trade-day - they are basically a direct rip-off of the SPAs by a Taiwanese company - but the quality is excellent...

...best bit is that the price (excl. shipping, taxes etc.) is just 35 quid a pair *eek* (about the cost of one plastic SPA) - can't guarantee the BB going ahead, and dunno what the final cost would end up as -but I'll pass on details if you're interested...

Are, well, you see...

The car is an ex-Academy car and originally had a full cage... so that's the front upright...

I'd be happy to swap it if someone has a tillet-compatible tonneau with the FIA petty-strut hole... but a lot of the FIA compatible ones seem to be for comfy seats for some reason (with no headrest pocket...)

Dear Myles,

Thanks!

Please! If you could post the URLthingummy for that site here (I've zapped it -durrr) but do the mirrors, well, poke up? Ooh, and do they do centre-mounted jobbies?

And gosh, aren't aeros the best! Black, oily forehead...Stirling Moss...Nuvolari... bonnet louvres...jumpers for goalposts...

Worryingly, for an Ulsterman, I'm going native. Damn...

The group buy concerns the mirrors on this page.

Unfortunately there are no centre mirrors. They can produce a replica if you send them an original, though *tongue* The cut off date to order is Wednesday.

Contact Nigel Marston (V7 SLR) if you want a pair. He's on the Sevens list among others OR run a search for him here and find his email address.

Peardrop

• 11 months later...

Myles / PD / GTD (whoever)

memememememe V Interested in mirrors toooooo

Who's actually orgasmising the bulk buy?

Albert Einstein: The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.

• 1 year later...