Click here if you are having website access problems ×

"Ooh! This is nice!"

Lee

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*confused*my nation has gained 20M people in the last 96 hours from somewhere *mad*

must be a another idiot running the immigration group like we have here *mad* 🙆🏻

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 SV VHPD

Edited by - Steve-B on 21 Feb 2004 08:37:19

Uh-oh... I smell trouble brewing!

cam7

Cam7 Civil Headquarters

Messages from regional members are co-ordinated here.

1 day ago The Fiefdom of Chumley Warner

We table a motion at the UN for the return of *our* oil fields currently being drained by the sheds!

2 hours ago The Empire of Se7ening

You should ALL apply for UN membership. Let's make our region strong then invade the Sheds en masse.

110 minutes ago The Empire of Se7ening

Right, we're going for some action. I'm prepared to act as our UN delegate, but I need endorsements. Could you all click on my Empire's name (to the left) and then at the bottom of the page click on ENDORSE... or something similar.

The Shed-land will be ours... he he ha ha ha haaaaaaa

109 minutes ago The Fiefdom of Chumley Warner

Vote "Empire of Sevening" in order to usurp the Land of Make Believers!

102 minutes ago The Empire of Se7ening I thank you for your vote Mr CW. Now, what are the rest of you waiting for? We need change and we need it now...

change = war :-)

Suppose I could just change the entry password to The Land of Make Believe and not tell anyone!!!! *tongue*

***PASSWORD CHANGED***

DUE TO THE LOOMING THREAT OF WAR FROM THE REGION OF CAM7, ALL BORDERS TO THE LAND OF MAKE BELIEVE HAVE BEEN CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT. IF YOU ARE A REFUGEE SEEKING SHELTER FROM THE EVIL OF CAM7, DROP ME AN EMAIL EXPLAINING YOUR POSITION AND I WILL MAKE A DECISION ON WHETHER YOU MAY CLAIM ASYLUM IN THE LAND OF MAKE BELIEVE