Click here if you are having website access problems ×

"Ooh! This is nice!"

Lee

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I now have my own flag and my own region.... The Land of Make Believe... any shedders who create their own nation need the password - "shed" (or was it "sheds"!!!) - to move to my region.

*tongue*

***PASSWORD CHANGED***

DUE TO THE LOOMING THREAT OF WAR FROM THE REGION OF CAM7, ALL BORDERS TO THE LAND OF MAKE BELIEVE HAVE BEEN CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT. IF YOU ARE A REFUGEE SEEKING SHELTER FROM THE EVIL OF CAM7, DROP ME AN EMAIL EXPLAINING YOUR POSITION AND I WILL MAKE A DECISION ON WHETHER YOU MAY CLAIM ASYLUM IN THE LAND OF MAKE BELIEVE

Edited by - Lee on 27 Feb 2004 13:45:40

I've got a new neighbour in my region... I wonder who it is! *tongue* See if you can guess from the information cut from the nations profile!

Spotlight on: The Colony of Amphibiania - "There's no pond like home"

Amphibiania's national animal is the tadpole, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the bluebottle.

😬

*thumbup*

You are welcome to come over to The Land of Make Believe, and the 3 nations already there. I'd log in and send a welcome message to all, if I hadn't gone and forgotten my password!!! 😳

PS Lee Loves Westfields is hanging out in there too... he's declared war on cheesey pop groups! ☹️

...erm, I can't remember... you can either click on your current location and then search for The Land of Make Believe... or call up one of our profiles and select TLoMB and there is an option to move your profile to the region there. I think.