Click here if you are having website access problems ×

looking for first seven

Stinky Dave

• Area Representative

I have a 89 long cockpit de dion which could go for a £7500. Currently fitted with 1600 unleaded xflow. Lots of extra bits available by negotiation e.g. 1700 dry sumped engine carbon fibre wings etc.

Regards Paul

1990 std cockpit, live axle, 1700cc 135bhp Ford x flow Vulcan, adjustable suspension, 7 grill, 4into1 side exit exhaust, Q regd, 7000 miles, heated screen, heater, mota lita, flared wings, clean and bright, very straight and original, not messed about with! £7500.

If you are interested ring me on 07770 635787.

regards Mike.

Hi there,

Am based in NZ have a great little Chevron Lotus 7 replica for sale. This was professionally built in 1987, is a two owner, last owner since new until 3 months ago when I brought it, and is VERY tidy. It runs a 1600 X flow Ford Cortina, extractors, twin dellorto's and race/road cam. Dash and upholstery is exceptional, with classic Smith gauges throughout. Is McLaren orange.

I have found an original Lotus over here and so am now selling this one. Would be happy to send photo's and additional information/history if you give me your e-mail address.

This car has really been put together nicely and is a pleasure to drive. One of the best I have seen. Has won concours in the past, I have a full history. Was even featured in an Australian car magazine back in the late 80's....so the magazine which has a five or so colour page feature (this is a comparison with the NZ made Fraser) comes with the car too!!!

I would be prepared to sell for GBP5500 and will arrange and pay for shipping etc to UK. so total cost to you would be GBP5500.

Cheers

Bruce

Hi Bruce,

I am in Auckland as well. My father and I have had a couple of Chevrons, I now have an S4 Lotus 7, one of the local Steel Brothers cars. Have you bought an S4?

Cheers,

Paul.

Those who are tardy do not get fruit-cup

Nurse Diesel