Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Scum

Alex Birtwisle

I have nominated it my "word of the day" and I am trying to use it in as many conversations as I can. I even managed to use it when talking to the lady at the till in Boots.

I even managed to slip it into conversation with a client buy disguising it with another word i.e. sometimes became scumtimes *thumbup*

Well, after spending 2 hours in the 7 at a -2 deg C I have lost the plot somewhat 😬

Pip pip

Alex

S713UMY

1.8K Viper Blue and Black

I used the S word on the way home this evening...someone decided it would be a good idea to throw an iceball at the window of my car...good job I'm not feeling well, otherwise I might have stopped and had words with the person who did it, it sounded like it had broken the window.

Rach

Alex - This sounds like a game we used to play in physics supervisions - try and work pre-agreed, immensely unlikely words into the conversation and score points over a term for difficulty, style and context.

Never did learn much physics.

I noticed myself using the word "schmendrik" to describe fellow motorists a couple of times this morning after reading it last night.