Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Mobil 1 Bulk Buy Now Closed

Graham Torbitt

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave x 2, yes the oil is in original (GB) sealed containers, those buying 4 x 4 will get oil in original boxes....there is nothig suspicious I am buying it from one of my customers who is the local Mobil distributor and owes me a favour.... *thumbup*

Rob G, thanks for offer I will be in contact.

Jeremy, added to list just let me know which grade.

Graham

I've got a truck and will be going to BGH and Caterham (Dartford) on Saturday morning.

If you shout quickly in Graham's direction and promise some money I could make a delivery Saturday am ( I believe Graham can get the oil at that sort of notice *confused*, though he is aware of my movements 😳)

Keep off the straight and narrow *tongue* 😬

Edited by - Nifty on 11 Feb 2004 21:23:15

Hello All

The bulk buy order is now up to 45 cans of Motorsport and 10 cans of 0W/40.....and two cans of don't know...Striker7 *confused*

It appears that nearly all of the oil is going to the south bar a few cans via Llandow en-route to Wales...Therefore a single drop off point south of the M25 would be great, I believe from Nifty that Chris has offered his services thank you, Chris can you please contact me to confirm this *thumbup*.

I am proposing to do a delivery in early March to Surrey with all of the oil for the South however Nifty is going down to BGH and Caterham this Saturday and is willing to do a delivery to a single location as he has a little spare time. If you need your oil in a hurry then please contact me on 07711 034810 to make arrangements otherwise I will leave the Bulk Buy open for a little longer.

I am emailing you all with payment / delivery information.

Graham

red_supersprint@btinternet.com

It's not too late for last minute orders 🤔

This bulk buy is closing at the weekend and I will buy the oil early next week.

I have received cheques or money from most of you but there are a two people that have not contacted me and are holding up proceedings

Please don't let me down, the extra 50p a can was available as the order exceeded 50 cans...

Cheers

Graham

Was three now only two *thumbup*

Edited by - Graham Torbitt on 23 Feb 2004 11:52:47

Thanks for the recent flurry of orders and money.

Chissy, If you would like to join the BB then please give me a call or drop me a line.

Striker7, please get in contact if you wish to join the BB. *confused*

Edgar Jessop, Thanks for info...I am pleased to hear that all the hard work has been worth while. *thumbup* *thumbup*

Pleasantville, sorry cannot help with recommended grade but happy to supply whichever you need.

Not too late for last minute orders.

Graham

Dear Graham

Thanks very much for the offer. I have been on to Dunnell, the builder of the engine who have recommended against using mobile one in my Zetec, saying that as it is only a 155BHP version the best oil will be Ford formula S as the engine is being run well inside Fords indended stress levels.

Marc @ Anglia sevens thought that my existing oil smelled like mobile one so I don't know the best course of action.

Head says follow the engine builders recommendation...?

It's all exciting stuff