Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Mobil 1 Bulk Buy Now Closed

Graham Torbitt

I am able to organise a bulk buy of both Mobil 1 OW/40 and Mobil 1 Motorsport 15W/50 both available at £25.00 per 4ltr inc VAT but excluding P&P, Collection or delivery from Norwich whatever can be arranged, I am currently looking at carriage costs on boxes ( 4 x 4ltrs).

I may also be able to organise a bulk buy on Castrol Magnatec but have no prices yet however some idea of demand would be useful.

Before anyone shoots me down I am not making a profit on these and may be able to improve on the price if the volume increases...

Please post below so I may gauge demand and calculate final price.

Graham

Edited by - Graham Torbitt on 12 Feb 2004 09:06:35

See new posting at end re important information for bulb buyers

Edited by - graham torbitt on 23 Feb 2004 11:08:45

Edited by - graham torbitt on 3 Mar 2004 22:31:57

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Area Representative

Graham - my engine seems to like M1M 15/50 so I'd be interested in a couple at that price, thanks.

Fancy making up a box of 4 Chris?

Richard []=*(#7#)*=[] b-r-a-a-a-a-r-p!

Visit the North Kent Area here

I shall be going to Stafford from Norfolk sometime in late March/early April. For those who wish to order from the west side of the country and can wait for the delivery I'm quite happy to liase to help with delivery.

(I'm also going next week but I very much doubt the oil will be purchased by then..Graham *confused*)

If anyone wants to take advantage then we shall need to arrange meeting places. I'm prepared to drive up/down the M6 from Stafford, go west to Telford/Shrewsbury, up towards Wrexham and down to somewhere SW of Birmingham.

So this would cover the area of West Midlands, North West (Merseyside/Manchester), east side of Wales, area south west of Birmingham (so this would cover Newport).

My pickup will carry a ton so don't be shy but please remember that I'm not offering a door to door delivery and the exact date of delivery will be dictated by my choice of when I go home to Staffs.

Further to this it may be possible for me to drop a few orders at a willing BlatChatter who lives near by who could then be used as another liason/pickup point.

I suggest that if your interested in collecting from me then post it up on here when you order, along with your location and then we can all work out where the most convenient places to meet would be (for the benefit of all).

No charge but donations to NTL would be gratefully received.

*thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup*

Keep off the straight and narrow *tongue* 😬

Edited by - Nifty on 30 Jan 2004 08:47:56

I will be able to make a delivery down to Kent / Sussex / Surrey area too since I shall be going to Caterham and BGH to name but a few.

Perhaps someone with a large garage (and a tiled floor *confused*) would be able to act as a pickup point for anyone in that neck of the woods??

Same rules apply, it will be at a time that suits me, however, it is highly likely I'll be that way at least once in February and March.

Keep off the straight and narrow *tongue* 😬

Buy mid week I hope to have the final price and will email you all regarding delivery and payment. It is likely that there will be three deliveries, one to the south either via myself or Nifty, a second to the Midlands somewhere via Nifty and thirdly to west London (Marlow) any offers of help either to transport or act as a delivery/collection point will be gratefully received. I wcan send out on carrier any orders that do not fall into above.

Chris Alston, Please confirm quantity of Oil.

I am hoping that price will be under £25.00 but cannot confirm this until I have final quantities.

Talk/email to you all later this week.

Any last orders 🤔

Graham