Click here if you are having website access problems ×

CURRY

scooby dooby doo

Wasn't able to make it last night as I had a prior commitment - but then again I haven't been to the London meet for almost 3 years. But don't worry - I have had many a good curry in that time!

Anyway, seeing as the Raj is only a 10 minute walk away from the office maybe I'll pop in next month as my seven-withdrawal is getting worse by the week. Whats the day/date of the February meet as if I get it in my diary now there is a much greater chance that I make it?

i'm going to have to figure out how to make it from reading where my office is. but it requires significant gymnastics on the trains from uxbridge near where i live.

oh this makes my head hurt ☹️

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 SV VHPD

I got there eventually... the usual 4 stops on the tube taking 1 hour!.......... *mad* Farringdon being closed on the tube side (but not for Thameslink trains) *mad* *mad* ...Kings X closed, so I couldn't go back to barbican.... *mad* *mad* *mad* ...and it's a fair walk from Kings X to Farringdon in snow and slush *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad*

Thanks Hoopy - just me getting it 🙆🏻 about face as usual *confused* Mobile numbers would be good - although most of the networks were jammed last night Farringdon shut (I got caught in that too Lee) ☹️

Last time I was late. This time I was early. Let's see if I can get it right next month 😳

Oh well, I went home and curled up with a hot water bottle and a stiff drink instead 😬

Tam

PS Steve - Penn this weekend 🤔