Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Woo Hoo

Rachael

Rrrrrrosssssssss,

I take it you've got a catapult then...

We got the snow, thanks *thumbup* 😬

But it took me 2 hours to drive 21 miles home... *mad* Conditions aren't quite that ridiculously bad, but the softies round here really ain't used to the white stuff, so it was bluddy slow going, while everyone inched their way down the road at the speed of the most terrified 😳.

Home at last. Buggered up my plans to get to London for the curry night though... *mad*

Think I might go outside for a play now before it all thaws away. *smile*

😳 nothing...

Hmmm, am I stupid enough to go and get the car tomorrow *confused*

Especially given that my route to Cheltenham is via some luvverly (in the dry) country back roads...

Erm, perhaps not then *mad*

Keep BC free and open for ALL. Membership No. 43xx

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Didn't get to go and play in the snow after all...on top of everything else I seem to have a cold, which wouldn't be too much of a problem normally, but being ill already meant it completely wiped me out, I've spent most of the day asleep and am about to go to bed ☹️ ☹️

Hopefully it will snow some more tonight, I have to go back to the doctor tomorrow so I'll have to go out in the snow 😬

😬

Rach

Well, Steve, it appears that I am...

...well, I'm not going to pick up the 7 or do any driving today anyway... *tongue*

Erm, I *did* go cycling in the country lanes (on a thin-tyred road-race bike...) - most of the roads were clear apart from one narrow lane, covered in ice, with a somewhat bent Ford Focus and a Jap pickup at the bottom... ...but I walked that bit *biggrin*

Keep BC free and open for ALL. Membership No. 43xx

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

• 3 weeks later...