Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Get Well Rach

Boonie Hound

*eek* 😳 Boonie, I'm shocked at such behaviour...sadly the sun has done for most of the rest of my snow now...and having almost fainted after having my blood test this morning, I didn't really feel up to going out and making snowballs.

How pathetic am I though?? I used to have blood tests every 3 months so I'm entirely used to having them and the nurse was not particularly vicious...guess it must just have been because I don't feel too good anyway...that and she did take about 10 tubes of blood...

Hope you soon feel better Steve *wink* *thumbup*

*wink*

Rach

Nggggh! Needles give me the heebie-jeebie-squeebie-fleebies. And on top of that, on the few occasions I've had a blood test it's been excruciating - my body is understandably reluctant to let anyone remove any of its blood. I'd almost rather be ill. Rach, you have my sympathies. The very thought fills me with dread *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek*

*eek* nothing...

Rach,

You'll just have to replace the blood with some fluid that's easily absorbed into the bloodstream, hmmmm let me think, what could that be???

Get yourself tucked up in bed with a good book (Mr Pratchett's new one is a corker) and a good bottle of whiskey!

Remember, comedy is good medicine.

AD: It's at times like this I wish I'd listened to my mother.

FP: Why, what did she say?

AD: I don't know, I didn't listen.

Feel any better?

😬You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same. 😬

Mister T,

Step away from the frying pan.

The taking of the blood wasn't too bad, like I say I'm pretty used to it, although she did comment that my vein is scarred because it's been stabbed so many times ☹️

Kev,

Thanks *wink* *thumbup* I've found the perfect fluid as well - ginger beer *wink* Am ploughing my way through the last of my Christmas books and snoozing on the settee, which is nice *wink*

Steve,

I reckon even a sniff of whisky would have me completely drunk at the moment...still it'll be cheap I suppose 😳 😬

*wink*

Rach

• 11 months later...

I'd better leave that to Gay7 or we make get ...........

"What now? Well let me tell you what now. I'm gonna call a couple pipe-hittin' n*****s, who'll go to work on homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. Hear me talkin' hillbilly boy?! I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'm gonna git Medieval on your ass"

Luckily I don't have any pets epsecially an ass

Supercheese R250

Caterham pictures here 😬