Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Get Well Rach

Boonie Hound

Ladies, gentlemen and fellow shedders,

Our poor sister Rach has had the lurgy for some time and I for one are worried that she has not been to the sheds for a bit.

Like her, perhaps we could do a dance to make her feel better or post your messages/ wittisisms here.

Get well soon Rach

The Boonies

Ross,

Yes, I know all about sinusitis...that's what I had the first week ☹️ I've had it a few times though, so the doctor gave me some antibiotics, which helped...then I picked up some other infection...had another week off...

I tried to get up and go to work this morning but felt absolutely awful...went back to the doctor who has signed me off for another two weeks *eek* and has said I have to have some tests done to see if they can find out what is causing my "chronic fatigue"... hope they can, because I am being driven slowly insane by daytime television 😳 Thank goodness for Agatha Christie books and Scooby Doo on the PS2 😬

Thank you all for you kind wishes and thoughts, they really do help when you've been as ill as I have recently...I hope to be recovered and back in the sheds properly soon.

*wink*

Rach

"because I am being driven slowly insane by daytime television" I can't believe my eyes *eek*

I was off for a day last week with 'aero induced sickness 😬' and spent a find time watching everybody loves Raymond, bewitched, des & mel, terry and gabby (and danny baker), the streets of San Francisco, the list goes on. When I got bored of them I had a mini film fest of Get Carter and The Shining. Can't wait to be ill again. And I didn't even get round to playing GPL!

Back at work now, feeling fine *mad*

☹️BB *smile*

*smile*Vorsprung Durch Insurance *idea*

Edited to say get very well, very soon, Rach.

Edited by - Badger Bill on 27 Jan 2004 08:38:16

Rachel

Alex was saying you were moby-dick ☹️ and was looking forward to you firing on all cylinders *thumbup* We all hope your feeling lots better and will be @ Grantchester soon - If your not better by 17th Feb - STAY AWAY WE DONT WANT YOUR BUGS 😬 😬

Alex maybe the AO but you look far better than him *thumbup* See I've got real taste *thumbup*

Just remind me how do I get out of this dark shed 🤔