Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Reverie Carbon steering wheel

LRdriver

I have a 270mm D-shaped (flat bottom) Reverie Carbon steering wheel for sale. Its been on my car for 2 months and since thats been sold I have this leftover (original wheel mounted when sold..)

Its drilled for MOMO ie 6-bolt pattern but NO hornpush.

350quid and trendy fleece bag is with it that doubles nicely as a hat

Stupid,stupid light it is..

oyljf AT btinternet DOT com

carsten

Arnie - thanks for that, I've just had a very stern call *mad* from my wife to ask if there was anything I wanted to discuss about steering wheels! A helpful colleague of hers had printed out the thread for her! Cheers Peter! 🙆🏻 *wink*

There are TWO Geoff Dixon's in here - and the one who did that was NOT me!

Mind you if Mega Grads were allowed carbon fibre wheels...! 😬

G 4 Geoff

Surely all perfectly valid business expenses, I must consult my accountant - now where could I find him...!

*wink* *wink* *wink*

Mind you the Chief Executive of Qantas airlines is also called Geoff Dixon - now he can probably afford a fleet of carbon fibre 7's!

G 4 Geoff

I just walked into Reveries factory complaining about not getting a D-shape wheel in 280mm with momo drilling.. They looked at me and said "No Problem" *smile* no mention of road approval whatsoever..

15 min later I walked out of there with a light steering wheel and even lighter wallet

I aint going to print what I paid as it seems to have gotten people in trouble....

Nemesis,

I feel a trip to Reigate for a WSFO video documentary making its way to the top of the priority list.

/Geoff,

What exactly are "various other bits and pieces" - Its not like your going to have low value items in your shed eh???

Fat Arn

Slay the K.

Great minds, I was drafting an email to Geoff on behalf of WSFO as to whether he wants to come clean . I have already a full article on the club member who told his wife that Roller Barrells were a safety item on his seven *thumbup*

Nemesis

Click here for the evidence against the accused

She's still not aware roller barrels make the car quicker. Marry a blonde, that's what I say - if you can find one that cooks you're quids in.

The wheels in my garage ("I've had those for ages sweetie") now see the light of day with impunity and no comebacks.

I'll bet she doesn't notice the airbox this side of the birth.

shrewdcookie - my Caterham site - UPDATED !