Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Nose cone

CSR

This is brand new its, still in its unopened packaging.

Your nose cone Nemesis was made using the old moulds. This one is made to same design as the new c/fibre noses. It covers the lower wishbone bolts suitable for SVA. Caterham have only just started fitting this type within the last month.

Edited by - cim on 24 Jan 2004 13:00:04

Chris

I can tell you svspeedman is nothing to do with me, and yes I think you are being stupid. If your not interested in buying the nose clear off and play with your car.

Is it because my name isn't Freestyle?

I am not interested in buying your nose cone, however, I first post was purely fact that Dartford shell them out for £70 and if it is brand spanking new why don't you just take it back! I have had no issues taking stuff back to Caterham with or without receipts.

What's Freestyle got to do with this, I have no freestyle componets on my car, what so ever! I'd like some though! I'll leave you alone now!

Nemesis

I dont know Cim from Adam! That was my first post on this forum as i happen to think the new nose is nicer, but dont worry i like you have the old type that doesnt fit as good you must admit so for an extra tenner someone could have a bargin. After all we all want our speed machines to look there best. Well im the new guy it would seem and i dont wish to cause any bad feeling .

Nemesis just relax and Cim good luck with the nose.