Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Anglesey

mav

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve, happy to take some bits for you and anyone else local/enroute.

I plan to bring a toolkit etc so do worry about that sort of thing. You might want to give me a canister of oil as I use Valvoline Racing oil which I doubt will be much use to your K-series.

Plus I'll bring some folding chairs for using round the pits between sessions. Anyone think of else useful. Please bare in mind I do not have a truck as my towcar.

27 days to go !!

PS I saw your post about noise levels. I've got a sound meter if you want to check your car. If I remember I'll bring it along to Penn 7's but you are welcome to pop over anytime.

Alan and his Yellow and Green BDR.

we're coming from west middlesex neil, Alan, I, i don't know about Shaun but will try to raise him.

however we need to be nice to Alan, he's a neighbor of mine, AND as he's towing his car.... *thumbup*

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 SV VHPD

USA 2005: How the West Was Driven

Cool. I'm in West End (just down the road from Lightwater) so I think we are basically in the same neck of the woods. My plan was to leave around 10-11am on the thursday and make a day out of it. That is bound to make the weather turn crap!!

If there is room I might beg and grovel to Alan and ask him to take my jerry can of Optimax up for me....

i've not spoken to Alan (yet) about a route, but we're at M25/M40 and will head west. will need to sort our route in the next two weeks as i'm solo so i'll need it mapped out in case i lose him (or visa versa)...

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 SV VHPD

USA 2005: How the West Was Driven

Steve, as I am towing little point on me taking a twisty back route. I can either get peoples bits before or have a meeting point. You boys can they go off and play and we'll meet up again later or at the hotel.

Gazebo soulds like a good idea, I'll see what I can do.

Neil should be able to help with the fuel can.

Anyone know if there is a Shell garage near the circuit. 🤔

Alan and his Yellow and Green BDR.

Yes it is approx 15 minutes away from the circuit *wink*

Mav will have fuel with him in the morning too, so if anyone needs any i am sure we could come to some sort of arrangement 😬

People normally nip out for fuel in the afternoon, When it is munchings and crunchings time *cool*

Viv

it is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Edited by - miss mav on 13 Mar 2004 10:03:20

ahh... I can see a plan coming together here. Steve & Alan, I could meet you guys at your place in the morning and then trundle up the boring motorway in convoy... Then Steve and I can shoot off and play on the twiddly bits whilst you keep bimbling along with the tow car 😬 😬 😬