Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Anglesey

mav

Have used BaT's tyre fitting service a couple of times, they don't seem too pricey and are pretty efficient.

Mrs GTD and I will be heading up from Climping to Wales - so can offer a tyre transporting opportunity if necessary if we can find a way to collect 'em!

G 4 Geoff

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After some encouragement from Steve-B I have provisionally booked a place on this event, hope this is OK.

I plan to stay along with the majority of folks at the Angelsey Arms. Has anyone stayed there before ? What is the car park like security wise? I will be trailering up from London.

This sounds like it will be a real fun event. I have met a few of you guys before but it will be good to met more of you.

Alan and his Yellow and Green BDR.

Yes, I think so...

Who have you gone with - I'm very tempted to do my second uninsured day... (my main insurance is with trackday killjoys MSM - s'pose they needed to balance being good at everything else... *biggrin*)

Keep BC free and open for ALL. Membership No. 43xx

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

I'll be going with Egger Lawson

Competition Car Insurance / Egger Lawson

72 Maid Marian Way, Nottingham,

NG1 6BJ

Phone : - 0115 941 5255

My car isn't probably worth as much as some of yours, however they were nice and polite, and sent me a confirmation by mail in 5mins.

See you all there!

BB

Hmmm, the costs soon start to add up don't they... 120 for the day, 80 for two nights in the 'Arms, 70 (perhaps) for insurance... ...gawd knows what to design and build an FIA wheel rack *wink*

Only 99p pint from our local Booths. Top swag too. Get 'em in!

Woo hoo!

I'm all excited now. I may even change the oil!

BB

PS By good swag I mean Jennings, microbewery stuff other real ales (hobgoblin, crag hopper, Black Isle, ect, ect...)

Edited by - Badger Bill on 2 Feb 2004 17:31:30

Mav,

Peter Carr was trying to sell the design/templates/business a month or two back - he doesn't have the time these days...

...there is another chap (Paul d. Jones) who can make them instead - but I fancied my own design with the wheels mounted in pairs somewhere on the rear struts to reduce CoG and allow my 3rd brake light to continue to function... (I can see that this makes getting into the boot tricky)

Regds,

Myles