Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Anglesey

mav

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too much swapping around in sessions on the day makes it difficult to administer. If you want a slot in the novices AND in the Advanced, in the SAME hour, then you need to book and pay for 2 spaces.

It is extremely unlikely that the day will become open pitlane either, as some of the participants will feel intimidated whether they are or not!

Maximum size in one session will be 12 and people will / can be shuffled about Prior to the day commencing. Once the day is running, again it is difficult to make changes.

We all know one-an-other so there is no reason why anyone should feel uncomfortable in any session, regardless of the standard of driver therein.

So book into the group YOU think YOU will be most comfortable in and do not worry about being faster or slower than anyone else in YOUR session *cool* 😬 *smile*

• Area Representative

Gosh - my first time in the sheds! So, this is what its like down here...

Mav, just letting you know I have finally confirmed my place on the GF day *thumbup* I notice that your name is conspicuously (I had to use Word speller there *confused*) absent from the confirmed bookings 😳 😬 Not trying to tell us something, I hope *cool*

Cheers

Nick

Yellow HPC - A 2.0 VX - 😬

i'm sure on the day that everyone will be perfect gentlemen and ladies in their classes....

or MM will have to invoke the Mav clause, and you don't want to see a grown man in that hat wanting to hurt you *eek* *wink*

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 SV VHPD

don't you dare to forget the Hat Mav *wink*

*idea* BTW, anyone taking a trailer from London 🤔 i need to have a set of AO-48's to

come home on, as i'm going to trash my AO-21's on the day 😬 😬 😬 😬

Steve B

Edited by - Steve-B on 31 Jan 2004 09:18:24

Steve - this is an issue for a number of us, I believe (not Mavs hat... - the tyres).

I've got a set of CR500s I need transporting - but I'm working on a cunning plan to build an FIA-bar tyre carrier, so with luck (and no prevarication, lethargy etc.) I should be OK...

I think Lee said he might have some tintop space, but it doesn't take too many lumps'o'rubber to fill that up... GTD mentioned something as well, IIRC - perhaps he can leave his 7 behind and just bring his soon-to-be-covered (IIRC) Minno full of black sticky goodness* 😬 *wink* *tongue*

Keep BC free and open for ALL. Membership No. 43xx

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

i talked with Jase B, Tam/Mike/Shaun_e and Peter_R about this today. We're trying to figure out who in the west London area or onwards NW might be taking their car up on a trailer.

*idea*Another option that Jase B mentioned was that B.A.T. does tyres, and you can have them do yours on the day at the track. *thumbup*

Mav,

Can you confirm for us what Jase has saird WRT B.A.T 🤔 it could be worth a few quid more just to be able to trash a set, get new ones for the way home, and be legal. And some of our spouses wouldn't find out about the new tyres *wink* 😬

Steve B