Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Anglesey

mav

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yup, same hotel, there's going to be a lot of sore *eek*'s the next mornings....

neil, not a problem, you'll have to reciprocate in your racer one day... *wink*

only wimps use trailers (or academy racers *tongue*)

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 SV VHPD

I tell you, you'd have to be a complete, rugged, action man type hero to suggest to Mrs GTD that it's a good idea to drive to Wales *eek*. In April *eek*. In a Caterham *eek*. With no windscreen *eek*. No heater *eek*. No vanity mirrors *eek*. No radio *eek*.

Any man who is man enough to persuade her that this is a good idea will be bought a pint! 😳 😳

G 4 Geoff

1. Some of Wales is very pretty

2. It's Easter and you'll by her the equivalent of a very nice 'bonnet' if she takes the trip

3/4/5 Shirley she knows by now that lots of thin layers, big spex or goggles, toasty gloves and a blanket round her leggies makes a girlie very snug (see Rach for further hints and tips)

6. Get her one of the L7C vanity mirrors - a much used item in the FH handbag *tongue*

7. Battree powered radio/CD player

OK, so now you have no excuse... and I'm not rugged or an action type hero... in fact, I'm not even a man *wink*

Edited to add that I rarely drink beer, but a nice warming tot of Bruichladdich will be fine thanks 😬

Edited by - FH on 27 Jan 2004 17:14:01

I tell you, you'd have to be a complete, rugged, action man type hero to suggest to Mrs GTD that it's a good idea to drive to Wales . In April . In a Caterham . With no windscreen . No heater . No vanity mirrors . No radio .

Erm, hang-on - that's exactly what I'll be doing... *eek*

Oh, yes, I remember - it's necessity in my case - so I might not qualify for action-man-status (chilly prat, perhaps...)

Keep BC free and open for ALL. Membership No. 43xx

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Well done that man...

I say - I've lost count of how many of us are in there (Tam+partner, GTD+, Steve-B, Me....) Might be worth asking if they can reserve part of their CCTV'd car park for us...

Not that I'm volunteering, you understand - I've used up my free minutes this month and need gainful employment -that's my excuse anyway... *wink*

Keep BC free and open for ALL. Membership No. 43xx

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻