Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Side impact bar, wheels & Yoko tyres

Martin H

To fit a Live Axle car with rollcage (e.g. Graduates spec). The bar bolts over the existing rollcage beind the drivers head, and underneath the floorpan to the chassis member in front of the driver's seat. No alterations to the bodywork are needed, and you can still fit a sidescreen (just about). £50 plus P&P

4 Weller steel wheels for live axle (Grads spec) car. £90 plus P&P (although collection more realistic!).

4 Yoko A021Rs 185/70/13. Small amount of use on track in the wet only, so loads of tread left. £90 plus P&P (or collect)

01256 851728. Located near Basingstoke on junction 6 of the M3.

Rob - the wheels are to fit an Ital pattern (I used them as a wet weather set on my Grads car).

Al - I should be about on Sunday (will be out on Saturday hopefully buying my new race car 😬). The tyres are on the wheels at the moment, so unless someone comes along to buy them together, I'll try to get my local tyre place to take them off the rims early on Saturday.

Martin.

I'm not in any rush, just offered to collect at the weekend to help clear your garage/shed etc.

I'm sure you'd rather go and get a race car than queue up at a tyre centre...

Let me know when's good for you

regards,

Al

Al - yes I did get your mail via Blatchat. Don't know why the return didn't work - Mark managed to email me OK from Blatchat.

My mail address is mhayter"at"patrol.i-way.co.uk. Replace the "at with "@" (spam prevention!).

Anyway, if you mail me phone numbers, I'll give you a call on Saturday to confirm & give you directions.