Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Crossflow pieces for sale

NigP

Car having Raceco 2.0L Zetec engine installed at Anglia Sevens. Therefore crossflow out after covering only a genuine 7500 miles.

Crossflow standard 1600 block with caterham sump and engine mounts etc. £450 ONO

Standard sprint head with valves and springs (ideal for headwork) £200 ONO

4 into 1 exhaust system for side exit exhast crossflow as from new £OFFERS

other spares

4 into 1 and collector for crossflow in shed at Paignton not now going to be used £OFFERS

Any other ancillaries from crossflow which aren't going to be used on installation of 2.0L Zetec (If I don't know can find out if they will be available)

Unfortunately only one Weber 40DCOE due to fire in one unit although Marc at Anglia Sevens says other carb is repairable £OFFERS.

Engine is one of the last crossflows to be supplied with caterham in 1996 if this helps tell which variant it is. I will endevour to phone Marc tomorrow and find out for sure. The whole engine is very clean and would be IDEAL for anyone considering building a racing crossflow - barely run in.

The head itself would lend itself to porting and flowing and is TOO GOOD to be used as an exchange unit. It has to be good value for anyone out there who wants to build a racing crossflow without the hasstle of having to use there own head and have their car off the road. After all are there many crossflows out there with less than 8K miles on them.

With regards to the alternator, I suspect that is one ancillary that will be staying but will attemp to confirm tomorrow.

Engine is one of the last crossflows to be supplied with caterham in 1996 if this helps tell which variant it is. I will endevour to phone Marc tomorrow and find out for sure. The whole engine is very clean and would be IDEAL for anyone considering building a racing crossflow - barely run in.

The head itself would lend itself to porting and flowing and is TOO GOOD to be used as an exchange unit. It has to be good value for anyone out there who wants to build a racing crossflow without the hasstle of having to use there own head and have their car off the road. After all are there many crossflows out there with less than 8K miles on them.

With regards to the alternator, I suspect that is one ancillary that will be staying but will attemp to confirm tomorrow.