Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Whack the penguin

Myles - can you post that in tech talk so i can get what it means translated into "numpty" please 🤔

I can recognise all the words are english, i just can't understand them in when arranged that order *wink*

I am a bear of very little brain, and long words confuse me 😬

I like the penguin game though

I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message

BTK - I'm not sure I believe anyone claiming that high unless there is a sneaky trick hidden in there...

If you look at the highest figures achieved in Cam7 - there seem to tail off at the 323.5 mark - quite a number of 322s etc.

I guess it's a bit like that santa throwing game at Christmas - there was a definite limit in that one...

Fletch, erm, if you think about skipping stones on water - the penguin goes furthest if you hit him in a fairly shallow arc - this results in him landing on his front (rather than nose) - he then skips along the ice gaining some extra distance.

The trigger point to get him into the shallowish arc is very close to the trigger point that sends him sky-high ending up in a nose dive to the 200m mark - so I worked out roughly where this trigger point was using my cursor and kept adjusting it slightly... you don't actually have to click on the penguin or bear to initiate the game

Keep BC free and open for ALL. Membership No. 43xx

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

OK, so heres the thing with the 500ish scores... (I tried to post this yesterday but maybe no-one understood what I was going on about)

There are at least 2 versions of this game:

here

and

here

The first one is the link used on this thread, and the second is the link used on the Shining Wit thread. For whatever reason, the penguin just goes a lot further in the second one. The maximum on that one seems to be just under 500, while the maximum on the one in this thread seems to be 320ish... yet its the same game *confused* *confused* *confused*