Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Wheels/tyres

VC

I have the following for sale:

4 off new and unused - 13"x6" Supalites, Ford PCD with unused Yoko 032R's. Cost me £430 - offers.

4 off 13"x6" alloys, Ford PCD (look like Alleycats), silver rims, yellow centre. Fitted with Yoko 510's (MSA List 1A) - shaved to 6mm and used since for sprints/hillclimbs - probably 5mm left. The rims are best described as tatty but OK.

Yorks/Lancs area

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Going well although I already want more power!! Was thinking of a superlite or superlite R. Not sure if the R is woth the extra.

Done a few jubs on K7, re painteed the front suspension, replaced the stone and exhaust guards and painted the rear wings. Also managed to find the annoying rattle that sounded like a penny rattling around the dash. turnes out to be a jubu=ilee clip vibrating on one of the removable brases in the engine bay.

Went to Stoneleigh, 500 mile round trib. My girlfriend loved the car but hatted the camping, too bloody cold and not very well prepared. Ended up sleeping with hat coat and gloves on - not very romantic. apart from that had a great time and K7 didn't miss a beat.

How you keeping? Enjoying the Bird?

Keep in touch.

Peter

Better to go in a blaze of glory than to fade away teeth.gif