Click here if you are having website access problems ×

I can't take much more of this.....

Coose

Coosey. You may like to know that as honoury members of the North Riding Special Branch of the Sub-Aqua Association (Whitby), you and Soooo are invited to the first AGM hosted by the new Chairperson (Me) at the new regular venue for such annual occasions.

It will be at the Metropole or The Rugby Club, whichever is hosting the Rocknite!

And also to our weekly meetings held every Wednesday at 8-30pm in Rosies, then the Tap, then Shambles, Duke of Long Walk and terminating in the Board. Then perhaps Rosies. And the Kbabby. 😬 😬 😬 *eek* *thumbup*

savin up to be eccentric. but for now, i'll just be stupid...

Why thankingyou! *smile* Unfortunately Wednesday is a skool night, and as I'm currently spending a minimum of 5 hours aday in me bluddy car the weekly 'meetings' will have to be postponed. Ok, you can still have 'em but we prolly won't be there! ☹️

As far as the AGM is concerned, we'll be there but have you found out when it is yet? *confused*

Jam. Just Jam, and a carrot.

and I've forgotten just how many gigs I've been to! *smile* And festivals! *smile* Queens of the Stoneage was probably the best, with Oasis maybe the worst (except those I've been dragged along to with absolutely no idea who was playing!) but NoFX at Reading Festival in 2002 were a hoot! 😬 😬 😬

Jam. Just Jam, and a carrot.

I was *thumbup*

I think the funniest was being off my tiny box, watching a crazed Glaswegian who'd lost one trainer in the moshpit, going ape to The Prodigy (Jilted Generation era) at 'T' in the Park.

And I've spent the last two nights staying 100 yards from the park!

Spawniest was me and Coose being given free digs when Elastica and Ash played Leeds.

Remembering Reading in 94 makes me amazed that I was back at work the following day. These days I don't think I have the level of endurance to manage a proper festival without a year off, in detox / hospital to recover ☹️

BTW Owelly, your tickets for 'Busted' have arrived 😬

Mark

Look it's Mavis here and Jubilee 7 here