Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Superlight R Wheels

Mike C

Mike

I've been looking for a set for a bit with no luck. I'm probably going to buy some Superlites instead (see http://www.superlite-wheels.co.uk). If you want 6x13 front and 8x13 rears they must be slightly different styles (rear is in the ML range).

Let me know if you're interested, we may be able to get a bit extra discount by ordering together - I've been offered a fairly good price, but it could always be better! They agreed to a bulk discount a while back (search on "bulk buy") but I missed the boat on that one.

If anyone else wants a set let me know and I'll do what I can to haggle for you all.

Edited by - Clarkey on 7 Apr 2001 08:22:21

Thanks Clarkey, you may be interested in another route if you're after superlights. I had a set made by Two Gates wheels and bought them via Peter Lloyd rallying. They advertise in CCC magazine. Powder coated and with the right offset they were around £58 each incl P&P. !!!!!

I'm really after some Split rims, but let me know if you can't find Peter Lloyds Number and I'll try and dig it out.

Cheers

Mike

Hi Clarkey

I'm looking to buy a set of superlites or similar. I wouldn't mind exploring the bulk buy route. I need exactly the same spec as you or at least I think so. I've heard that there is a new A032R 215 50 13" tyre coming out which has a smaller rolling circ than the 205 tyre. I'm guessing that I'll need 8" rear wheels for this but don't have any answers back from enquiries yet. What do you think?

Mike

I was recently chasing a set of split rims advertised on www.racecar.co.uk with no luck, so I think I'll give up and get some cheaper wheels.

If there is any interest in Superlites I'll gladly do the negotiating with Karen for a bulk buy. I really need them by the start of May though, so we'll have to get going quickly!

Mike,

Give Henry (or Karen) a ring at Superlite. They are in Gloucester. 01452 414465 or check www.superlite-wheels.com.

Also for some pictures, check www.megabusa.freeserve.co.uk ( I know its a W******d but the wheels are the same. Variuos colours available.

John

• 2 weeks later...