Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Introductions

brycheiniog

Hi,

I have been told to introduce myself so I shall..

My name is Jonathan Roberts. I Live in Sawston, Cambs and work in Great Shelford. I write embedded telecoms software for a living. I have loved sevens for years, but have not been able to fund a real one as of yet. I am aiming to get the money together by summer so..

I currently drive a very boring 1.8 Vectra, but have nearly completed a Locost (From scratch). It is drivable but has not yet been SVA'd and registered.

Cheers

Jonathan

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey up I'm your friendly Cambridge AO ... we have a gathering on January 20th at the Red Lion in Grantchester... you are welcome to come

I used to live in Sawston, and there is a Green 7 living in Sawston too at the moment. Where in Sawston are you 🤔

All the best

Alex

S713UMY

1.8K Viper Blue and Black

Edited by - abirtwisle on 14 Jan 2004 23:44:16

Hi,

I guess I should join the club first! (I know, Iknow, It is on my todo list!)

I live in Park road, going south out of Sawston its the last but one road on the left. I have seen quite a few sevens about over the last couple of years. Is yours blue by any chance?

Cheers

Jonathan

Yep, blue ..... that would be me *thumbup* I used to live on Common Lane (up near the Queens Head)

I tell you what *idea*, you should also come to a Cam7 meet, not just 7 owners but other kit cars too. We meet on a Thursday (tomrrow) at the Railway Tavern in Great Shelford. T'would be good if you could come down. *cool*

Alex

S713UMY

1.8K Viper Blue and Black

Welcome Johnathan *thumbup*

Is it something in Cam Water that makes local people like silly cars? 😬

Can I also formally extend an invite to meet the Ne7ers oop north *arrowup*

We really aughta arrange a Cam7 - vs - Ne7s wibbling / boozin night on neutral territory this summer.

I vote York after a day at Elvinton *cool*

Mark

Look it's Mavis here and Jubilee 7 here

I might be from Brecon! My parents called one of their houses 'Brycheiniog'. It makes a great login name, as I have never found anybody else that uses it!

I lived in Brecon until I was 6, then Crickhowell until I was 10. I would think that the roads around there would be great in a seven!

Cheers

Jonathan

PS Never tried Haggis!