Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Coutenay Turbo installation VX 2.0 16v

Mike C

Mike,

I don't wish to worry you, but....

"Incidentally, when I looked at it initially there did seem some confusion about whether it was a genuine JPE but Bernard confirmed that it was."

I think a public integrity test of Bernard *wink* is in order here........ Ohg how I wish he just made it up *tongue* *tongue* *tongue* *tongue* *tongue* *tongue* *tongue*

Fat Arn

Slay the K.

Sorry to disapoint you oh "Fat one" but I did lots of homework on this car before I bought it and there is no doubt that it is a genuine JPE. I have all the history and even original build sheets from Caterham. 🙆🏻

Mike

I was seriously interested in this car too , but I doubted whether it would be classed as a genuine JPE. I thought all JPE's were normally aspirated *confused* Anyway I still think the car has a unique piece of histoy in the 7 world and remember the reports of it when somebody said it was the first time they had experienced "lift off oversteer".

Kenny SLR400

Is Fat Arnie really questioning my integrity ?? I think Greg Park was right it was a good deal for someone...(Mike C ) May be I can make the price up to a better figure through a good barister for

`defomation of character`....!!!

Bernard.

Yes Bernard, that's how it reads to me. You have been nothing short of a complete gentlemen and a fine upstanding club member in all of my dealings with you.

I believe Arnie owes you a public apology!!!!!

Common Arnie, say those magic words 😬

I cannot appologise to Bernard enough for failing to provide him with a character profile of yourself before he entered the lions den.....

I was tempeted to offer hoim £25k though.....

Are you bringing it with you this morning????

Fat Arn

Slay the K.

I accept the £25k in the form of an apology and will send Mike his money back.... b****r I forgot I

was a fine upstanding man. Sorry Arnie looks your safe. This is a `REAL` JPE we are talking about

with a real Swindon on board... non of that `K` stuff. Been there done that , enough said.( Did they really de-tune the R500`s because they had gone `too far`?)

Bernard.