Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Oh Lordy !

rossybee

It snot broken (apart from the missing chimberly) but I got it stuck pulling a trailer across a field!The trailer had a midget on it................................ (leaves open for small people remarks)

*confused* *confused*

savin up to be eccentric. but for now, i'll just be stupid...

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First bit of proper snow and I was tellin one of the gongs at work how chuffed i was cos me Discovery hadn't bust. And it wouldn't start. To be fair, under the bonnet was full of snow and a quick few swearwords got it goin again. Hoorah

I returned from work this morning (nightshifts. Pesh. Playing in the snow. Weeeee ) to find my garage full of men with wheely barrows. I've just had a look again and the barrow men have gone but there's a new concrete floor where they were *thumbup* *thumbup* Gna start fillin the garage with toys in a mo *thumbup* 😬 😬

savin up to be eccentric. but for now, i'll just be stupid...

Super! Happy new floor!!! 😬 I shall be along to inspect on satdy, but I bet you'll have filled it full of 'useful objects' again.... *wink*

I like snow - it means I stay at home!!!!

(did >1000miles and spent 26.5 hours in my car last week and I don't get paid travel time! ☹️ Someone give me a new job!!!!)

Jam. Just Jam, and a carrot.

There's no s*dding snow round here... *mad* - in fact, I can see it's started to rain...

And I want to pick up my 7 and pop up to Bruntingthorpe this week - dunno whether to risk the weather or not...

Keep BC free and open for ALL. Membership No. 43xx

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Ahem, a few minutes after posting the above, we get some amazing sleet (tee hee, the school kiddies are on the way home outside my window *biggrin*) and now it's started snowing fairly heavily...

So, let's try again...

*mad*There are no s*dding jobs out there for me, and I'm bound to lose the lottery again this week.... *mad*

Please....

Keep BC free and open for ALL. Membership No. 43xx

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Just under 40 hours on a freezing building site (well, to different ones actually), with 26.5 hours travelling to and from said sites.... ☹️

But, after speaking to a very nice lady today there may be a light at the end of the tunnel, and that tunnel may end in Sheffield!!!! 😬

I didn't really want to know that I'd averaged 38mph though.... ☹️ ☹️ ☹️

Jam. Just Jam, and a carrot.