Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Oh Lordy !

rossybee

The upper floor extension on my lovely, currently water-tight hoose starts tomorrow....

1st job - rip the roof off the kitchen *eek*

The weather right now is wet n windy - the worst possible combo for this kinda work ☹️

I have been scrutinising the weather forecast now more than all the time I had my Seven 😳

Can i have a mass finger cross for driness and no windyness in the West End of Dundee pleeeeeeeeze 🤔

Rrrrrosssssss!!!!!!!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rach, the last time you did a rain dance was for my drive at Goodwood. It rained so hard I had to come in, 'cos I couldn't see the corners 😬

Mind you, GTD was meant to do synchronised dancing with you in the car park, and forgot to turn up, so maybe it was his fault? *confused*

I'll cross everything crossable if every one promises to cross aforementioned crossable things in a couple of weeks when my garj roof gets replaced! New concrete floor next week. New 1st floor shortly after. New roof after that. and New mazzanine floor if I have any cash left!

Any ideas how to get cars upstairs 🤔 S'pose most of my toys are kits or Landy's and they all come to bits *thumbup*

savin up to be eccentric. but for now, i'll just be stupid...