Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Area Meetings Challenge...

Lee

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did the 2nd central London meeting in my 7 and that was before it was a curry

Steve, I'll ask a the hitman if he knows any customs officers to have a look at the contraband you'll have in your many suitcases 😬

Supercheese R250

• 6 months later...

So far this year I've done:

Surrey meet (wooton hatch)

Durham (not sure that one is offical, and I wasn't in MY SeVen).

Banbury

Penn 7s

Phoenix

South Wales

Highlands (well, met another Seven at Cairngorm, as Scotland doesn't have a fixed location I think that counts!)

and should pick up N&E Yorkshire next week.

am I winning now that Hoopy doesn't love us??? *thumbup* *thumbup*

No way scum bag

Well, alright, if you insist. I am, by typecasting, a product manager in the wonderful world of telecoms, previously did the same in the software tools world and before that in the lovely world of servers.

Praps I could carry your bags for you and tidy your desk as a subbie. I'd only want £40 an hour guv, you can afford that, it'd still leave you with a 3 digit hourly rate.

In fact 8 years ago last week I became a contractor scum & pus bucket myself but only for 13 weeks until they offered me a permie role*, then came the dot com boom, whoo hoooooo and then *arrowdown* *arrowdown* *arrowdown* *arrowdown* *arrowdown* ☹️ *mad*

Go on, gis a job squire, I can tidy desks real well

*confused*

Go on, gis a job squire, I can carry bags real well

Paul

Notes * like a cheese roll but without the cheese, or the roll and with different spelling but still similar

Supercheese R250

hmm... not sure I can help there Paul. I have bags with wheels on nowadays and my desk isn't too messy. If you ignore the pile of gadgets, 6 month old project plans and issues lists strewn around the place, old apple cores and 6 coffee cups..

I'll let you know if I hear of anything.

Now if you were an abaper programmer it would be differnt. just got rid of last one. She was pooh...