Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Saturday 10th in Cambridge

Cor, it's been flippin bizzy at skool lately! Haven't even managed to show my face (or any other part of the ol' anatomy) in the Sheds for ages. So it is that suddenly I find 10th January nearly upon me ( *eek* eeek! Get it off me!!!)

And the 10th (in case you've forgotten) is when my misguided passion for Maidenhead United takes me to Histon in wintry Cam7shire *thumbup*. The Maidenhead fans' theme for the day is "pissed in Histon" (clever, eh?); but I'm willing to forgo those dubious pleasures to meet up with my lovely Bikeshed friends... 😬 *wink* 😬

So who's up for a Bikeshed (Cam Chapter) night out 🤔

Rach, YHM (or you will have; I need some sleep, so I'd better get off to bed now and will write in the morning).

😳 nothing...

*mad* 😳 *tongue* *wink*

Hmph, and I told everyone to keep the date clear as well... OK, so Rach can't make it, and Alex has a visitor, which makes things a bit awkward, so leaving just me and the Sheep. I'm sure we could have a fantastic time together on the town - but it wasn't quite the kind of night out I had in mind! So is there anyone else who's up for a drink or two on Saturday night? (Though I may have to stay off the hard stuff myself, if I don't have somewhere to stay). Don't all shout at once...

That's OK, Hoopy; hope you had a good time. As for us, we won 3-1 and I had a very nice, blurry evening celebrating in the pub *biggrin* ... hic!

Roll on Monday and news of who we have been drawn against in the 4th round. As far as I'm concerned I'd love to have another away tie against Blyth {north of Newcastle}, as we had 2 seasons ago - in which case I forsee a merry night oot on the toon... 😬 *tongue* 😬

😳 nothing...