Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Where can I get hold of .....

Simon Horan

The appropriate air filter for 1600xf weber 40DCOE. To be honest I only need the chrome cover. I cleaned the filter and replaced but then had a fantastic blat and realised I hadnt done the screw up tight enough sad.gif (DOH ! wot a dork). Found the filter but not the chrome cover.

I've looked in the manual and it gives the part number as KN 56 135 but the DT catalogue doesn't list this part and the piccy looks different.

Bugger bugger bugger and bugger.

Simon

Try Andy Collard of AC Services in Bridgwater, he's a sound chap and has all sorts, and can get hold of all sorts. He's sorted out a few bits for my 17ooxfss, and won't sell you things you don't need.You can get his number through directory. (being lazy--tel number in car, but its pissing with rain here).

The single screw variant has been replaced with the double screw sad.gif. Whilst the formar had a habit of coming loose, the latter cannot be dismantled more than a couple of times as a design feature ensures that one of the pillars works loose. But the screw securing it was loctited in and cannot be re-titghted without shearing the screw.

Hope you find a suitable cover (and screw) as 'upgrading' leads to more problems.