Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Digital video camera for sale. (And 2 stills ones)

Julian Thompson

1) Sony DCR IP 1E digital video camera for sale. Latest model, smallest tape camcorder on the planet (69mmx91mmx39mm). Bought 30 days ago and now for sale because I need a better stills camera (this will whack decent stills onto a memory stick slot also but only at 1 megapixel and there is no flash). As a video camera this is truly incredible.

Cost £1350 with 5 years coverplan warranty covering theft and accidental damage, leather case and 2 tapes. Obviously as new and hardly used with all accessories and boxes. £1200 ono

2) Sony DSCP5 Digital stills camera. 6 months old, been used twice. 2 Megapixel. Immaculate. £100.

3) Sony DSCP1 Digital stills camera. Bought for £650 in Jan 2001. 3.3 Megapixel and fantastic to use. Needs new battery, £125

Julian

Have you had the dsc=p1 fixed as per the sony website - This will get you a new battery and charger.

Theres a known fault with them that sony will fix f.o.c.

MarkC

ps - I have a dsc-p1 that got a little damp - so sny wont fix mine *confused*

Thanks Mark C!!!

Was just going to post to say that I have a DSC-P1 and am very pleased with it - ie this sale is a good buy (all our website pics are taken with one - reduced quality for web obviously), and saw your post. Mine holds cgarge for about 30 secs after 24 hour charge - thought it was just an old (3 year plus) battery, but will try this number tomorrow. Joys of Blatchat! *thumbup*

NEW pictures posted

here

50,000miles in 2 years

Rob's email was the first so he gets dibs on the P1 tomorrow, otherwise I'll mail you Nick.

Zak has first shout on the P5.

Currys kindly refunded my £1300 on the video camera. Phew.

PS

P1 is amazing camera, the P5 not quite as heavily featured but still shoots exceptional images and has a few updated little tweaks.

Jue