Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Numpty tech question

not a Postman Pat

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Careful Boonie - That line of argument is how my wife persuaded me to buy Sven the Socially Responsible, our Volvo estate.

I got my own back. I persuaded her to buy a Seven by sneaking off to Caterham for a test drive on my own and making damn' sure I'd ordered it before I came home. 😬

Pat.

Sod getting yer hands dirty.

You are an accountant.

You crunch numbers.

Leave that messy cr4p to the people who do that.

Phone your local LSUK branch (was Lucas) and they will quote you including fitting.

Job done.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

😬 *cool*

Rrrrrosssssss!!!!!!!

Thanks Ross *wink*

That would be quite a good strategy if I could work out a cost-effective way to get my dead car to my nearest LSUK - after first extricating it from my front garden where I parked it right up against a big prickly bush surrounding it on three sides, hence making opening the bonnet a rather scratchy experience *eek* 😳 *eek*

Pat and his not quite black and white cat

err...hello everyone. It's my first time down here so go easy ( I took a wrong turn). I just wanted to say how refreshing it is to find that I'm not the only 7 owner who is mechanically dyslexic, so I may come back here soon with more 'numpty tech questions' - I always feel inadequate up top with the big boys *smile*.

Hello Chris *wink*

Mechanically dyslexic and proud - that's me *biggrin*

And where else can you get 5 pages (and counting) based purely around changing a battery *thumbup*

By the way, it's perfectly acceptable to feel inadequate up top, as long as you're more than adequate down below 😳 *eek* *tongue*

Pat and his not quite black and white cat

naPP, be brave, you can do it. 😬 Shedders have offered to help you if you need it *thumbup* so no need to spend any unnecessary pennies...

Now if only I could get a hand with my rear suspension *eek* (I'm putting it off because of a crisis in confidence 🙆🏻 )