Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Blurgh! Lurgy....

Myles

Having been lurgified for several weeks before Christmas, may I offer lots of TLC to you Myles - and Fletch as well *eek*

I'm still not 100% fit, even now *eek* ☹️ but at least my brain has started to work an ickle bit 😳

Hugs to anyone feeling grim *biggrin*

FH *cool*

Aha! For once, I'm 'doing the right thing' - normally, I'd have leapt back on my bicycle by now, and to hell with it...

Must remember to arrange some of that coffee... *cool*

Keep BC free and open for ALL. Membership No. 43xx

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Blurgh! I thought I was getting better until I drove the tintop out to pick up a new HD and copy of WinXP from the couriers - got back and the shivers and dizziness (WinXP - what have I done *confused* *tongue*) came on strong...

So, PP - Don't worry - I think I'll give Wednesday a miss - besides (and you could construe this as the real reason), I wasn't planning to pick the 7 up after its christmas anti-yob hibernation until next week... and I do have a reputation to protect 😳

Thanks to the rest of you. My appetite for alchohol has diminished considerably though - another silver lining I hope...

While I remember NaPP - did the second order for Birkett t-shirts come to anything?

Keep BC free and open for ALL. Membership No. 43xx

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻