Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Another Harness, Bilsteins and O/T wheels

zak

O/T and on.

O/T - 4 RS 4 spoke 13 x 6J Alloys - 3 of these have flat wheel nut seats and the other has domed. Were polished and then oiled rather than relacquered. Black painted centres. £100.00 plus post/courier or collect from Aylesbury.

1 Caterham Branded 3inch 4 point Luke harness in Black A1 to mint condition. FIA expired 2003. However, I understand that this does not matter for UK competions merely the condition is checked. ( this is a seperate belt from the one I am exchanging with Mark Gregory) £70.00 plus post or collect from Aylesbury.

SOON. 😬 😬 Bilstein suspension with out adjustable platforms from 98 VVC widetrack. Fronts are almost new with what I believe are 150 springs (painted blue prior to assembly). Rears are from 98. Sale soon due to upgrade to Freestyle suspension and Juno sportscars setup. 😬 *cool* *cool* *smile* NO idea of value so help me out here! Looking for £150 plus P & P or collect from Aylesbury.

Edited to put a price and more grins! :-)

Zak

See my car here 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬

Edited by - zak on 5 Jan 2004 10:00:32

I kept these with a view to put them on a Seven but got a De Dion so they aint much use to me! *smile*. They are a Ford fitting and I 'believe' and was told they would fit. As you are in Beds - do you want to come and try them and see them for yourself sometime?

They are not mint thats why they are £100.00

Let me know!

Zak

See my car here