Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Shedders are weird...

Tony Whitley

so perhaps you'll enjoy this game too: here (courtesy FHM top 100 games) *confused*

Damned if we know what this is about

Bizarre Monty Python-esque role-playing game that never quite makes sense. Sorry to be so vague, but have a go and you’ll understand.

Consider it my belated Christmas present 🤔

ant eaters?

stairs?

stop winding me up by alluding to the higher levels when I can't even get past level 2!

all i have to click on are 2 goats who go mooo...1 goat that falls down a hole when you wake him up, the fishing float and the white gimp guy that your meant to be controlling. No matter what combination I try all he seems to want to do is make abusive gestures at goat number 1.

buggrit.

Do loads of things scale the cliff - if so click on these so they drop. The animal goes in and eats the fish, throws the bones out and a bird flies past, eats the fish at which point your guy hangs onto it - I think that's how it goes. You can also make the goat fall down the cliff.

Urm, yeah.

First click on the fishing float - the animal (otter?) then reels the fish in and cooks it. Meanwhile, nasty (hard to see) bugs scale the cliff - click these to ping them off (on my second run through, it took me two waves of bugs to move on). The otter/whatever will then throw the bones out and the bird will start pecking at them. Click on the bird and it will fly off with the bones and eventually over your man - who will automatically grab on....

...end of level.

Keep BC free and open for ALL. Membership No. 43xx

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻