Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Tonneau at speed

Pierre Gillet

In an attempt to fix the problem ( the half tonneau blows off at high speed), I am envisaging adding a third popper on the scuttle between the two poppers that were riveted by the Caterham factory ( one close to the zip, the second on the side (curved part of the scuttle).

The problem that I see is one that it will be hard to drill a hole because of the windscreen, and two, from past experiences I am concerned to hit a tube of the chassis.

Anyone already done that?

Cheers,

Pierre

In an attempt to fix the problem ( the half tonneau blows off at high speed), I am envisaging adding a third popper on the scuttle between the two poppers that were riveted by the Caterham factory ( one close to the zip, the second on the side (curved part of the scuttle).

The problem that I see is one that it will be hard to drill a hole because of the windscreen, and two, from past experiences I am concerned to hit a tube of the chassis.

Cheers,

Pierre

Cheers,

Pierre

Cheers,

Pierre

Cheers,

Pierre

Cheers,

Pierre

Cheers,

Pierre

Cheers,

Pierre

Cheers,

Pierre

Cheers,

Pierre

Pierre, 24 postings??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Isn't that a bit over the top?