Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

K Series Vernier Pulleys Bulk Buy - BB closed 22:25 19/01/04

mav

Steve,

No problem I'll look after yours until you're over here. Mav, early days yet I know but I will pick up from you when I am over in your area as we did with the oil last year.

BTW Yes new wing now obtained. Waiting to be fixed...although must say I'm starting to grow very fond of the duck tape!

Steve

Superlight #63

Edited by - Steve Cragg on 5 Jan 2004 13:56:45

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right,

I have spoken to the Piper Agent (DVA - yes DVA) today. Piper has just announced a price increase, and Dave has not yet been able to collate the new prices (as he has not been given them and Piper are prepping for Autosport).

So Price is likely to be around the £130 mark + P&P. Total is going to be about £135 - subject to any price increase from Piper, and still less than DVA's published price on his web site

I am also collating the info on the Dial Gauges and will be in a position to start that thread later in the week for a bulk buy. Prices for 1 Digital and 1 Analogue gauge will be in the region of £80 inc P&P.

If you have indicated your interest in the Verniers above, Please e-mail me your contact details to:

bulkbuy@mavmobile.freeserve.co.uk and put the word Vernier in the subject.

Regards,

Martin

JV, Can you not read??? I asked only for people who wanted these to Add to this list.
Please consider me duly reprimanded. Entirely remiss of me not to be wearing the correct spectacles -- clearly a candidate for detention. Dave's response was a little more friendly, I'm pleased to say.

JV

I already have verniers fitted to my car; but I am actively involved in the club and want to add something, in return for everything that the club has done for me. I am not making any money from this bulkbuy and have managed to secure the verniers at a very competitive price.

Dave Andrews (DVA) has always been extremely helpful to the club and has agreed to supply these as a one off bulkbuy for club members, at a price massively reduced over the Piper retail prices. As he now runs a business, this is an incredibly generous offer from a highly respected tuner, with some of the best results from ‘k series’ tuning … ever.

Dave has also agreed to some form of ‘master class’ in the fitting of these parts (details still to be sorted). Between us we will also be producing some form of installation manual, in a step-by-step format, using Dave’s wealth of knowledge and lots of pictures. This will also end up on DVA’s ‘k-series’ pages.

JV please forgive my rather flippant comment, but I hope you can understand that the comments that you posted were not especially helpful, considering that I had not actually secured a price with DVA at the time and had not asked him if he minded me stating that he would be supplying the parts.

Regards,

Martin

You will all shortly have mail.

If you have expressed an interest on this thread and not sent me a mail you need to before 5 pm tomorrow!!!!

The Final Price will be £135 and a few pence which will include all VAT & P&P.

Details of how to make payments will be in the e-mail.

Cheers,

Martin

*cool*