Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Weber Alfa injection/ignition

Mike C

I've got a set of 45mm DCOE style Webber Alpha TB's and the Webber ECU and loom taken from a JPE a mate had converted to Turbo by Courtnay Turbo a few years ago. They had little use and still look like new.

I'm looking for £900

Hi Viscount,

£900 sounds pretty steep but we should have a chat. Feel free to call me on 07770 968944 at any time.

Courtenay Turbo only converted 1 JPE to a turbo spec and I now own that car. Would be interesting if it was the same car you are talking about!!!!

Regards

Mike

Viscount,

Thanks but it's £1595 from Weber and they haven't sold any for so long because it's outdated technology.

The ECU may be still up to date but the Weber Throttle bodies are very old technology. I can't imagine anybody favouring this over the Jenvey made throttle bodies, so I would have thought your market to sell these would be limited to people seeking originality in favour of quality and performance.

Thanks for your response though and I'll gladly have a chat to you if you change your mind on their value

Regards

Mike

Mike C,

I don't know what kind of idiot you are, but this is not the items you see on Webers web site, this is the specific kit for a JPE with the correct trumpets/filters and injectors.

It is no longer available from Weber and this is why it has value if someone is trying to return a modified JPE to standard specification.

The equipment I have also has a loom which will plug straignt into a Caterham, not something designed for an Astra or Calibra.

You either want it or you do not. The price for the full kit I will bundle at £1200 which is still considerably less than Weber want for the cheap kit they sell today which is still around £1900 when the VAT has been paid. Authenticity has its price.

Viscount,

There is no need for personal attack!!! That kind of response will not be tolerated on this forum.

If you would like to discuss further, I may still be interested, please do so via:

Mike _Culmer@Mondial-assistance.co.uk

Regards

Mike