Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Spax or Ledas for X-flow?

Chickenhawk

Just had Bilsteins all round to replace spaxs on an '89 dedion Supersprint First impressions are that the car rides harder (leaky spaxes?) but corners better, even though they are not adjustable. Still got the end out on Saturday though (ooeeer missus)

Excellent!

Edited by - puremalt on 6 Jan 2004 14:01:29

Just been down to those nice boys at Redline and picked up a new set of SPAX's, a new set of springs, front anti-roll bushes, front anti-roll mounts, front suspension bushes, a-frame bushes....hoses....when I get five minutes I fit it all and report back.

Meantime I owe, I owe it's off to work I go...

And start saving for the other items on my wish list that Santa forgot...hi-vis sidescreens/weather gear (cos they wont fit with my existing roof, you've got to buy the lot! Ouch!)and side exhaust to ring a few more HP's out of my X-flow.

😬

Just been down to those nice boys at Redline and picked up a new set of SPAX's, a new set of springs, front anti-roll bushes, front anti-roll mounts, front suspension bushes, a-frame bushes....hoses....when I get five minutes I fit it all and report back.

Meantime I owe, I owe it's off to work I go...

And start saving for the other items on my wish list that Santa forgot...hi-vis sidescreens/weather gear (cos they wont fit with my existing roof, you've got to buy the lot! Ouch!)and side exhaust to ring a few more HP's out of my X-flow.

😬